You can configure Spam Assassin on your shared web hosting account by logging into our easy to use web hosting Control Panel and going to Spam Assassin.
You can change how Spam Assassin deals with spam. The following options are available:
- required_hits – The number of e-mails received before a certain e-mail is considered spam.
- rewrite_subject – Alter the subject line of spam e-mail. Enter 1 to enable or 0 to disable.
- subject_tag – Text added to the subject line of spam e-mails. rewrite_subject must be enabled for this to work.
- blacklist_from – Enter an e-mail address that you always want classified as spam. The asterix symbol (*) can be used as a wildcard.
- whitelist_from – Enter an e-mail address that you never want classified as spam. The asterix symbol (*) can be used as a wildcard.
To configure Spam Assassin
- Click on the Spam Assassin link in the Mail area.
- Click on the Configure Spam Assassin button.
- Change the settings as required.
- Click on the Save button.