This option requires that Catchall E-mail Control is enabled in NodeWorx under Plugins, and that E-mail Catchall Settings is set to “Yes” on the domain. To do so, in NodeWorx under SiteWorx > Accounts by click the Edit button next to the existing account.
How to: Set a Catch-All Email Address
- Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the E-mail menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the Overview menu item.
- Locate the box labled Catch-all Address.
- Type the email address in the box the you’d like to serve as the catch-all for email sent to non-existant email addresses on your account.
- Click the Update button.