Everyone encounters late payments at some point. We are usually very flexible when it comes to payments on accounts and we work with our clients when prompted with development and consulting services.
The good news
- For hosting and domain purchases, we do require a prompt payment on your account on or before the due date of your invoice.
- All invoices are due upon receipt unless we have prearranged terms with your account.
- Hosting payments can be made at any time prior to due date to replenish your balance on your account.
The bad news
- Your hosting account will be suspended if payment is not received within forty five (45) days of the date the invoice is originated.
- This means that your website will be suspended. Full payment must be received prior to reinstating your site.
- Development invoices will be assessed finance charges of 1.5% per month, or 18% annually if your payment is received more than thirty (30) days after the invoice is sent.